I’ve started some big blog posts / projects that didn’t seem as big when I started them. There is a lot to write and a lot of research to do. Much more than I thought there would be. Here’s a brief synopsis of what’s in the pipeline:
- The Most Important Skills – I thought this would be a single post briefly outlining what I think are the most important skills. What I mean by “important” is that having and exercising these skills will make your life work. It’s going to turn into a series on different skills. More and shorter blog posts.
- Trust, how it is lost and how it is gained. This is going to take longer than I thought because the quotes I want are buried in audio recordings for which no transcriptions exist. I will probably end up transcribing them myself.
- A minor crisis I’m facing regarding my own self-expression.
- Coming to terms with intellectual property.
- Swimming, pain thresholds, and part of my self-image.
- My relationship to the part of the world I live in. Hint: it’s terrible and I’ve got a lot of work to do.
- The last part of the paradigm shift I alluded to previously. It didn’t go where I thought it was going to–actually, it didn’t really go anywhere. So there’s that to clean up. (And now I can’t find where I mentioned it before. That idea may be lost, at least for now.)
The wiki is still a mess of ideas that are poorly expressed. The good news is that it’s no longer disorganized: there is a structure, into which I can put the incompletely expressed ideas. This blog was originally intended to be a changelog for the wiki, and it will approach that role again. The structure of the wiki allows blog posts and wiki entries to mirror each other.